Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default stay as do it - userform

Hi,
I've two userforms. One is userform info "please wait..."
second is form in subs.
I'd like hold userform.show "please wait.." as long as sub
in second userform was performed.

Any advice appreciated

Regards
Mark
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Probably easier to just put you message on the single userform.

You could make the other controls visible = false and unhide your message.
Then reverse the process. After setting the attributes, do a doevents to
enable the screen to redraw.

Tom Ogilvy

"Mark" wrote in message
I've two userforms. One is userform info "please wait..."
second is form in subs.
I'd like hold userform.show "please wait.." as long as sub
in second userform was performed.

Any advice appreciated

Regards
Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mark,

You would either have to have modeless forms (XL2000 or later), or load the
second form from form1, and perform the code from within form2, and then
close it down itself.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips