Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.setup,microsoft.public.excel.templates,microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Event Schedules

Greg,

I have posted an example of what I think you are looking for @

http://Galimi.com/Examples/Schedule.xls

http://HelpExcel.com

"Greg" wrote:

Hi I have been using the manual mode to try to work this out but I am stuck.

How do I get a macro to work which will display on a userform upcoming
events. I would like this to show 2 weeks in advance. Like a diary I have
3 columns

which are

A: column B: Column C: Column

DATE TIME THE EVENT WHAT IS HAPPENING

The userform is events1

I would like this to only show the date 2 months in advance

Any help would be appriciated or a place to look for and idea.

Thanks in advance

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.setup,microsoft.public.excel.templates,microsoft.public.excel.newusers

in microsoft outlook there is a link called<tasks . one can configure so
that this outlook -todays task(or I am sure of next so many days) opens when
you boot the computer.

mine ms office 2000

"Greg" wrote:

Hi I have been using the manual mode to try to work this out but I am

stuck.

How do I get a macro to work which will display on a userform upcoming
events. I would like this to show 2 weeks in advance. Like a diary I

have
3 columns

which are

A: column B: Column C: Column

DATE TIME THE EVENT WHAT IS HAPPENING

The userform is events1

I would like this to only show the date 2 months in advance

Any help would be appriciated or a place to look for and idea.

Thanks in advance

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.setup,microsoft.public.excel.templates,microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Thankyou, This is exactly what I would like to do

Thanks again
Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.setup,microsoft.public.excel.templates,microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Yeah... and recurring events is the coolest feature of Outlook. You never
have to enter a recurring event more than once.

;)