Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Retrieving Acces Querry by Use of Macro

Can anyone tell me wheter it is possible to get a macro to open an existing
querry. Change a criteria. Select the data. And Paste it in Excel? I tried it
with recording a macro, but it doesn't seem to record anything outside excel.
Thanks I advance,

Jasper
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try retrieving your data with Data=Get External Data or Data=Import
External Data (depending on version).

If you are successful with that, then you can repeat it with the macro
recorder on and it will be recorded.

You can then generalize that code to do what you want.

Tom Ogilvy