Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Use two different value to run a querry

Hello evry body
I have created a query in excel linked to an access database. This query
contains a parametered field. When I use a specific value, the query
retrieved the values I need.
I would like to select more than one value and I can't find a way to do
that. I have tried to use formula in the excel cell such as "or" but it
doesn't work. Even "is not null" doesn't work.

Thanks for your help