Brian

Default Web Querry question

In the past, I could edit my web query web address in a
given cell. Hence manipulating a worksheet to adjust the
web page refreshed based on inputed data in the
worksheet. This was a while ago back in school.
Aprantley, I have a newer edition and I cannot do this or
at least I cannot see where I do this. Now, I must change
the web address under edit query..

Is there any way to get back to the old. Or, with the
new, is there any way to adjust web addresses based on
cell adjustments?

Signed,
Wondering