Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy a sheet to the body of an email or attach part of a spreadsheet

Hi,

Can anyone shed any light on this please.

I have a spreadsheet which i want to either attach 1 sheet of it to an
email, or copy the range to the body of the email.

I want to select recipients manually and send manually.

I need to do this in Lotus notes and outlook express

Thanks Guys