Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default hyperlinks & email - Excel 2000

Hi, I'm trying to fill out an email automatically, but can't get past the
'To: " part. Clicking an email hyperlink opens Outlook Express & a
compose mail with the "To:" section filled out, but I can't add anything
else to the
email, like subject and text body.

I've read about another technique to open and fill out an email
(Application.Followhyperlink?) but that would then open up two emails - the
one that is opened automatically by clicking the hyperlink and the one from
this expression. So I either need to learn how to suppress the
'autohyperlink' feature and use Application.Followhyperlink, or figure out
how to add stuff to an email that's been opened automatically.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
john

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi John
See http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

For OE see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/oebody.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"john" wrote in message ...
Hi, I'm trying to fill out an email automatically, but can't get past the
'To: " part. Clicking an email hyperlink opens Outlook Express & a