Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LPS LPS is offline

Default Hyperlinks in Excel 2000

Using Excel 2000 I have a workbook with 15 sheets. On each sheet there is a
hyperlink to the same location on the intranet. If I open the book on sheet
1 and click on the link and then click the BACK button, I come back to my
starting point... the cell on sheet 1 which contains the link. If I then go
to sheet 2 (or 3, or 4, etc.) and click on the link, I get taken to the
intranet but when I click the BACK button, I do not return to the cell on
Sheet 2 (or 3 or 4) with the link, but to the original cell on Sheet 1.

Is there anyway I can prevent this from happening so that when I click on
the link on sheet 1 and click BACK, I return to the cell with the link on
sheet
1 and then if I click on the link in sheet 2, and then click the BACK
button, I return to cell with the link in sheet 2, and so on?

All help is greatly appreciated.
LPS

--
LPS