Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Protecting spreadsheets for coping

Good Day: I am wondering if anyone can tell me how I can protect a
spreadsheet (workbook) from being copied. Is there any software out there
that can be installed with the spreadsheet to lock it and require a key code
to open.
--
Thanks Kevin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"kevin" wrote in message
Good Day: I am wondering if anyone can tell me how I can protect a
spreadsheet (workbook) from being copied. Is there any software out there
that can be installed with the spreadsheet to lock it and require a key

code
to open.
--
Thanks Kevin

You can zip the wokbook and protect the zip file with a password.

/Fredrik

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://www.lostpassword.com

You can buy software that will break just about any protection that can be
applied in Excel.

Tom Ogilvy