Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Recalc CTRL+ALT+F9 not work

I have some sheets in one workbook that does not get updated when I
press CTRL+ALT+F9.

Some of the cells comes from two add-ins I have. One of them get's
information from a remote server using COM.

I once saw an add-in that would make sure to recalc until everyting was
updated.
Does anyone know what this could be?

Or is there some way I can improve the existing design?
Regards
Lars Schouw

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

First, I know nothing about remote servers using COM.

But maybe you could have a macro that does an:
application.calculatefull (added in xl2002, IIRC).

Or even just cycles through each sheet and does an
Edit|Replace
what: = (equal sign)
with: = (equal sign)
replace all

This should make excel reevaluate the formulas.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Lars Schouw" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have some sheets in one workbook that does not get updated when I
press CTRL+ALT+F9.

Some of the cells comes from two add-ins I have. One of them get's
information from a remote server using COM.

I once saw an add-in that would make sure to recalc until everyting was
updated.
Does anyone know what this could be?

Or is there some way I can improve the existing design?
Regards
Lars Schouw

What makes you think the data hasn't been updated? What add-ins do you use?
/Fredrik