Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Faith

Default why doesn't ctrl+page down work?

Something has gone awry with Excel. I can no longer use ctrl+page down to
jump to the next worksheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Maybe ?

If you protect your sheets in your workbook and uncheck "Select Locked Cells" you can't
use the shortcuts (Ctrl-Page Up and Down) anymore to move between sheets.

This is in 2002-2007

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Faith" wrote in message ...
Something has gone awry with Excel. I can no longer use ctrl+page down to
jump to the next worksheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

If you do it with code you have the same problem in 97-2000

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl