-   -   why doesn't ctrl+page down work? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/89568-why-doesnt-ctrl-page-down-work.html)

Faith

why doesn't ctrl+page down work?

Something has gone awry with Excel. I can no longer use ctrl+page down to
jump to the next worksheet.

Ron de Bruin

why doesn't ctrl+page down work?

Maybe ?

If you protect your sheets in your workbook and uncheck "Select Locked Cells" you can't
use the shortcuts (Ctrl-Page Up and Down) anymore to move between sheets.

This is in 2002-2007

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Faith" wrote in message ...
Something has gone awry with Excel. I can no longer use ctrl+page down to
jump to the next worksheet.

Ron de Bruin

why doesn't ctrl+page down work?

If you do it with code you have the same problem in 97-2000

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl