Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lisa

Default page break problem

I am having page breaks occur leaving me with half a page of content and some
pages with full content. I am unable to force a manual page break to bring
the content of the 2nd page back up to the 1st page. I thing this is occuring
because the column content is long so the content will break from the
previous row and go to the next page instead of the content filling out the
1st page then continuing on to the next page. How can I remove the page
breaks to allow all pages to have full content? I am totally unable to do
anything with the page break features to fix this problem. any assistance
will be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ardus Petus

Sub ClearPBs()
'
' Suppress all pagebreaks
With ActiveSheet
Do While .HPageBreaks.Count 0
.HPageBreaks(1).Delete
Loop
Do While .VPageBreaks.Count 0
.VPageBreaks(1).Delete
Loop
End With

End Sub

HTH
--
AP

"Lisa" a écrit dans le message de
I am having page breaks occur leaving me with half a page of content and

some
pages with full content. I am unable to force a manual page break to bring
the content of the 2nd page back up to the 1st page. I thing this is

occuring
because the column content is long so the content will break from the
previous row and go to the next page instead of the content filling out

the
1st page then continuing on to the next page. How can I remove the page
breaks to allow all pages to have full content? I am totally unable to do
anything with the page break features to fix this problem. any assistance
will be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Manually, you can select all the cells (ctrl-a a few times)
then Insert|reset all page breaks.

I recorded a macro when I did this and got this line:

ActiveSheet.ResetAllPageBreaks

Lisa wrote:

I am having page breaks occur leaving me with half a page of content and some
pages with full content. I am unable to force a manual page break to bring
the content of the 2nd page back up to the 1st page. I thing this is occuring
because the column content is long so the content will break from the
previous row and go to the next page instead of the content filling out the
1st page then continuing on to the next page. How can I remove the page
breaks to allow all pages to have full content? I am totally unable to do
anything with the page break features to fix this problem. any assistance
will be appreciated.

--

Dave Peterson

Page numbering problem clubin Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 7 November 18th 05 06:39 PM
Page Numbers Aurora Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 November 17th 05 08:04 PM
Page Break HT New Users to Excel 3 July 21st 05 07:39 PM
Removing a page break from excel Na'an Excel Worksheet Functions 2 July 13th 05 04:35 PM
Excel page break preview RK Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 February 17th 05 12:33 AM