Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I force a browser based excel hyperlink to open a new windo

Hi

I am using Excel from Office 2003. I am uploading an excel file to a
website so the .xls file opens in a browser window. The excel file contains
hyperlinks. When teh user clicks on the hyperlinks, they try to open in the
same window, thereby shutting down the excel programme - how can I force the
hyperlink to open a new browser window?

Urgent help needed!!

Thanks

Sean