sq246

Default How do I force a hyperlink in a spreadsheet to open a new window?

Hi

I am using hyperlinks in an excel spreadsheet which is embedded in a website
and therefore in Internet Explorer. The problem is that whenever a user
clicks on the hyperlink, they are directed away from the spreadsheet. How
can I cause the hyperlink to open a new window?

Thanks