Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Determining Array Limit

Excel 2003. I am using the following code to read filename(s) into a variant
array. How may I determine how many files were selected? Or how may I
determine

Dim Fname as Variant
FName = Application.GetOpenFilename("Excel Files (*.xls), *.xls", , "Select
RD Workbooks to Email", , True)

I get an error when I try to access FName and move beyond the last array
element trying to determine how many elements (file names) there are.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
have a look at UBound in the VBA help

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Excel 2003. I am using the following code to read filename(s) into a
variant
array. How may I determine how many files were selected? Or how may I
determine

Dim Fname as Variant
FName = Application.GetOpenFilename("Excel Files (*.xls), *.xls", ,
"Select
RD Workbooks to Email", , True)

I get an error when I try to access FName and move beyond the last array
element trying to determine how many elements (file names) there are.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Frank Kabel wrote:
Hi
have a look at UBound in the VBA help

More specifically, since it might not be apparent from the On-line help:

UBound(myArray) - LBound(myArray) + 1

Alan Beban