Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VLookup Recalculating Every Time - Help

Is there a way to turn off the recalc on a vlookup function in a Spreadsheet.
I have turned off the Tools, Options and set Calc to Manual but that does
not seem to work.

Lajos
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
normally this should do. What does exactly not work for you

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Lajos Guta" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
Is there a way to turn off the recalc on a vlookup function in a

Spreadsheet.
I have turned off the Tools, Options and set Calc to Manual but that

does
not seem to work.

Lajos

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
then you save Excel re-calculates automatically

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Lajos Guta" schrieb im