Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Move text after delete

I have a range on my worksheet (B7:K23) that I add and remove data from via
a user form. When I clear contents of data how can I get all data below the
original data to move up a row so as I don't end up with empty cells.

Cheers
Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can use
Range("B7:K23").Delete Shift:=xlShiftUp

Sharad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the reply. I don't want to delete any rows. I just want any text
underneath the cells that I have cleared the contents of to move up 1 row.

Cheers
Greg

"Sharad" wrote in message

You can use
Range("B7:K23").Delete Shift:=xlShiftUp

Sharad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The code I gave, does not delete any rows.
Unless you have defined names to those cells the effect is exactly same
as clearing the cell and manually doing cut-paste to move up.

Sharad