Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Clearing ClipBoard in EXCEL

Hello,

I need help.
I got a memory problem in excel caused by a VBA module using the
command copy(cntl+C) in a loop.
Is there any way in VBA to clear the Excel clipboard in
my loop before getting the memory problem
or a way to copy a cell, paste it and clear
the copied cell out from the clipboard

Thanks & sorry the way i write english

MarioB
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It sounds as if I am trying to do the same thing. Did the
"application.cutcopymode = false" work for you?

I have a copy in a loop and it will will work just fine for about 21 copies.
It will then give me an error saying copy command will not work???? But it
did do 21 of them.

Let me know what you did to solve your problem

thanks for any help

Carter