Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel clearing clipboard

When I copy stuff from Excel 2000, SP-3 to the clipboard, Excel often
clears the clipboard so that when I go to use the copies material it is no
longer there.

How can I prevent Excel from automatically clearing the clipboard.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can't prevent Excel from clearing the clipboard. The best
practice is to copy the range immediately before pasting it,
without other code running between the two operations.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson