Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Common Data in Add_In

I created an Add_in which has some forms and lot of code. It works fine.

Here is what i want to do more.

I have some common data which i intend to put in common place. But i am sure
we cannot add the worksheet/data to an add-in.

Could anyone suggest the possible wayout. Suggestions will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Ajit
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
one way:
use a worksheet in your xla file for storing this data

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Ajit" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I created an Add_in which has some forms and lot of code. It works

fine.

Here is what i want to do more.

I have some common data which i intend to put in common place. But i

am sure
we cannot add the worksheet/data to an add-in.

Could anyone suggest the possible wayout. Suggestions will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Ajit

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How do you do that?

I could not find a way to add worksheet to XLA file. I also tried opening
new xls, adding some data to it and when i save it as XLA the worksheet is
deleted.

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
one way:
use a worksheet in your xla file for storing this data

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Ajit" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I created an Add_in which has some forms and lot of code. It works

fine.

Here is what i want to do more.

I have some common data which i intend to put in common place. But i

am sure
we cannot add the worksheet/data to an add-in.

Could anyone suggest the possible wayout. Suggestions will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Ajit

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
in the VBA editor select your XLA project, open the properties window
(F4) and set the property 'IsAddin' to 'False'. Afterwards set it back
to 'True'