Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ajit Ajit is offline

Default Common Data in Add_In

Thanks, Frank. I believe it's gonna be of great help.

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
in the VBA editor select your XLA project, open the properties window
(F4) and set the property 'IsAddin' to 'False'. Afterwards set it back
to 'True'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Ajit" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
How do you do that?

I could not find a way to add worksheet to XLA file. I also tried

opening
new xls, adding some data to it and when i save it as XLA the

worksheet is
deleted.

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
one way:
use a worksheet in your xla file for storing this data

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Ajit" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I created an Add_in which has some forms and lot of code. It

works
fine.

Here is what i want to do more.

I have some common data which i intend to put in common place.

But i
am sure
we cannot add the worksheet/data to an add-in.

Could anyone suggest the possible wayout. Suggestions will be

greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
--