Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default just broke up with girl friend we had puter together

had to errase everything cuz of bug or something like that and lost excel
need it for the program for my mailing list she broke disc Please someone
help me ??? have very little money but will do odd jobs for excel!!!!! need
it yesterday?????? Ill even do windows!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

you can download openoffice and use it to work with your excel file:

http://www.openoffice.org

Tom Ogilvy

"daniel_in_despert_need_of_excel"
soft.com wrote in message
had to errase everything cuz of bug or something like that and lost excel
help me ??? have very little money but will do odd jobs for excel!!!!!

need
it yesterday?????? Ill even do windows!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you have the pieces of the broken CD, you might find a sympathetic customer
service rep who could replace the CD. Maybe.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services