Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Command Buttons €˜back color

Hi,

How do I change a Command Buttons €˜back color in code from a Toolbar Form
in an Excel Worksheet?

Thanks
Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

So it appears the the command button is in worksheet and not in user form.

Let's say the command button is 'CommandButton5'

The code can simply be
Sheet1.CommandButton5.BackColor = RGB (255,0,0)

Sharad
"Paul" wrote in message

How do I change a Command Button's 'back color' in code from a Toolbar
Form
in an Excel Worksheet?

Thanks
Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If the command bar is from the Forms toolbar, you cannot change
the back color.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson