Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disabling Excel VBA Pop-ups...

I have done this before, but I can't find ANYWHERE in the VBA help how I
did this.

What is the command in Excel VBA to make it not care when I want to delete
worksheets in a workbook in my code? For example, inside my code I am
trying to automate a:
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Delete
And I don't want to have to deal with the OK/Cancel Window:
The selected sheet(s) will be permanantly deleted.

Thanks so much!

Joey
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is a property called DisplayAlerts, set this to false...

Don't forget to set it to true, when exiting excel egain...

I do think you will find it under the Excel app. object.

Regards

Martin
Arvidsson

"Joey Lichtenstein" skrev i meddelandet
I have done this before, but I can't find ANYWHERE in the VBA help how I
did this.

What is the command in Excel VBA to make it not care when I want to delete
worksheets in a workbook in my code? For example, inside my code I am
trying to automate a:
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Delete
And I don't want to have to deal with the OK/Cancel Window:
The selected sheet(s) will be permanantly deleted.

Thanks so much!

Joey

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Joey, try this