Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disabling Min and Max buttons in Excel Worksheet

Hello,

I recently recieved an Excel file from someone where the Min, Max & Close
buttons of the Excel Worksheet are disabled.
Also you cant move the Worksheet window around.

How is that done ? How can they be enabled ?

I know VBA coding & there are no Modules or code in the worksheet. Is this
just a setting ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Jeff

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jeff

The workbook is protected I think

ToolsProtection.....Protect workbook (Select Windows)

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl