-   -   Disabling Min and Max buttons in Excel Worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316481-disabling-min-max-buttons-excel-worksheet.html)

Jeff

Disabling Min and Max buttons in Excel Worksheet

Hello,

I recently recieved an Excel file from someone where the Min, Max & Close
buttons of the Excel Worksheet are disabled.
Also you cant move the Worksheet window around.

How is that done ? How can they be enabled ?

I know VBA coding & there are no Modules or code in the worksheet. Is this
just a setting ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Jeff

Ron de Bruin

Disabling Min and Max buttons in Excel Worksheet

Hi Jeff

The workbook is protected I think

ToolsProtection.....Protect workbook (Select Windows)

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Jeff" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I recently recieved an Excel file from someone where the Min, Max & Close
buttons of the Excel Worksheet are disabled.
Also you cant move the Worksheet window around.

How is that done ? How can they be enabled ?

I know VBA coding & there are no Modules or code in the worksheet. Is this
just a setting ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Jeff

Jeff

Disabling Min and Max buttons in Excel Worksheet

Sorry I answered my own question...

It is Workbook protection, when on will disable them.

Thnx,
Myself