Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy and paste from one cell to same cell twice

Hi

Have on problem i hope you pro can help me whith :)

Range A12:F12, needs to be copy to Sheet 2 A12:F12,

Next time i need to move again new values in A12:F12 to Sheet2 bu
this time i need to bring the values one step down from A12:F12. and
gona do this over and over again. , It gonig to save values from Shee
1 to sheet 2 i a long list.

I hope some one understand what i whant.. :)

Best regards : Willi

--
willie3
willie30's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1671

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

try this out - it should do what u want.

Dim a, b, c, r, addres As String
Sheets("Sheet2").Activate
Range("A12").Select
Sheets("Sheet1").Activate
Range("A12").Select
r = ActiveCell.Row
a = "a"
b = "f"
c = ":"
addres = a & r & c & b & r

Do Until ActiveCell.Value = ""
Range(addres).Copy
ActiveCell.Offset(1).Activate
r = ActiveCell.Row
addres = a & r & c & b & r
Sheets("Sheet2").Activate
ActiveCell.PasteSpecial
ActiveCell.Offset(1).Activate
r = ActiveCell.Row
addres = a & r & c & b & r
Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Loop

"willie30" wrote:

Hi

Have on problem i hope you pro can help me whith :)

Range A12:F12, needs to be copy to Sheet 2 A12:F12,

Next time i need to move again new values in A12:F12 to Sheet2 but
this time i need to bring the values one step down from A12:F12. and i
gona do this over and over again. , It gonig to save values from Sheet
1 to sheet 2 i a long list.

I hope some one understand what i whant.. :)

Best regards : Willie

--
willie30
willie30's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16710

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Don.

This code runs PERFEKT for me. tnx man.

I have i little quiestion about this code.
IF i whant to paste the range to another document ,exampl
*C:\temp\test.xls sheet1*, how can i change the path to test.xls i you
code?. I am a beginner on this.. :)

And also , i whant the range to start att Line 5 in stead of , like t
day 2..

Best regards

Willie

Don Guillett Wrote:
try
Sub CopyData()
With Sheets("sheet2")
x = .Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row + 1
sheets("sheet1").Range("a12:f12").Copy .Range("A" & x)
End With

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"willie30" wrote in message

Hi

Have on problem i hope you pro can help me whith :)

Range A12:F12, needs to be copy to Sheet 2 A12:F12,

Next time i need to move again new values in A12:F12 to Sheet2 but
this time i need to bring the values one step down from A12:F12. an

gona do this over and over again. , It gonig to save values fro

Sheet
1 to sheet 2 i a long list.

I hope some one understand what i whant.. :)

Best regards : Willie

--
willie30

willie30's Profile:

View this thread

willie3
willie30's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1671
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31914

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Assuming both are OPEN. Execute from the source workbook.

Sub CopyDatatootherworkbook()
With Workbooks("yourworkbook.xls").Sheets("sheet2")

"willie30" wrote in message

Hi Don.

This code runs PERFEKT for me. tnx man.

I have i little quiestion about this code.
IF i whant to paste the range to another document ,example
*C:\temp\test.xls sheet1*, how can i change the path to test.xls i your
code?. I am a beginner on this.. :)

And also , i whant the range to start att Line 5 in stead of , like to
day 2..

Best regards

Willie

"willie30" wrote in message

Hi

Have on problem i hope you pro can help me whith :)

Range A12:F12, needs to be copy to Sheet 2 A12:F12,

Next time i need to move again new values in A12:F12 to Sheet2 but
this time i need to bring the values one step down from A12:F12. and

gona do this over and over again. , It gonig to save values from

Sheet
1 to sheet 2 i a long list.

I hope some one understand what i whant.. :)

Best regards : Willie

--
willie30

willie30's Profile:

View this thread:

willie30
willie30's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=319149

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Don.

I think you help me out here. I am now wery close to the end of th
document macro. :)

But in my case both are NOT OPEN.

If you have time you can help me out to solved the "smal" problem fo
me ,
thats is the last thing for me to do, the other things are now workin
fine.

Only if you have time, i looking allways for answers, beacause i try t
get better of Vb and you are :)

Best regards : Wille

Don Guillett Wrote:
try
Sub CopyData()
With Sheets("sheet2")
x = .Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row + 1
sheets("sheet1").Range("a12:f12").Copy .Range("A" & x)
End With

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"willie30" wrote i

message

Hi

Have on problem i hope you pro can help me whith :)

Range A12:F12, needs to be copy to Sheet 2 A12:F12,

Next time i need to move again new values in A12:F12 to Sheet

but