-   -   Copy and paste from one cell to same cell twice (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317476-copy-paste-one-cell-same-cell-twice.html)

willie30

Copy and paste from one cell to same cell twice

Hi

Have on problem i hope you pro can help me whith :)

Range A12:F12, needs to be copy to Sheet 2 A12:F12,

Next time i need to move again new values in A12:F12 to Sheet2 bu
this time i need to bring the values one step down from A12:F12. and
gona do this over and over again. , It gonig to save values from Shee
1 to sheet 2 i a long list.

I hope some one understand what i whant.. :)

Best regards : Willi

--
willie3
willie30's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1671

Don Guillett[_4_]

Copy and paste from one cell to same cell twice

try
Sub CopyData()
With Sheets("sheet2")
x = .Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row + 1
sheets("sheet1").Range("a12:f12").Copy .Range("A" & x)
End With

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"willie30" wrote in message

Hi

Have on problem i hope you pro can help me whith :)

Range A12:F12, needs to be copy to Sheet 2 A12:F12,

Next time i need to move again new values in A12:F12 to Sheet2 but
this time i need to bring the values one step down from A12:F12. and i
gona do this over and over again. , It gonig to save values from Sheet
1 to sheet 2 i a long list.

I hope some one understand what i whant.. :)

Best regards : Willie

--
willie30
willie30's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=319149

DMoney

Copy and paste from one cell to same cell twice

try this out - it should do what u want.

Dim a, b, c, r, addres As String
Sheets("Sheet2").Activate
Range("A12").Select
Sheets("Sheet1").Activate
Range("A12").Select
r = ActiveCell.Row
a = "a"
b = "f"
c = ":"
addres = a & r & c & b & r

Do Until ActiveCell.Value = ""
Range(addres).Copy
ActiveCell.Offset(1).Activate
r = ActiveCell.Row
addres = a & r & c & b & r
Sheets("Sheet2").Activate
ActiveCell.PasteSpecial
ActiveCell.Offset(1).Activate
r = ActiveCell.Row
addres = a & r & c & b & r
Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Loop

"willie30" wrote:

Hi

Have on problem i hope you pro can help me whith :)

Range A12:F12, needs to be copy to Sheet 2 A12:F12,

Next time i need to move again new values in A12:F12 to Sheet2 but
this time i need to bring the values one step down from A12:F12. and i
gona do this over and over again. , It gonig to save values from Sheet
1 to sheet 2 i a long list.

I hope some one understand what i whant.. :)

Best regards : Willie

--
willie30
willie30's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16710
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=319149

willie30[_2_]

Copy and paste from one cell to same cell twice

Hi Don.

This code runs PERFEKT for me. tnx man.

I have i little quiestion about this code.
IF i whant to paste the range to another document ,exampl
*C:\temp\test.xls sheet1*, how can i change the path to test.xls i you
code?. I am a beginner on this.. :)

And also , i whant the range to start att Line 5 in stead of , like t
day 2..

Best regards

Willie

"willie30" wrote in message

[...]

Assuming both are OPEN. Execute from the source workbook.

Sub CopyDatatootherworkbook()
With Workbooks("yourworkbook.xls").Sheets("sheet2")

"willie30" wrote in message

Hi Don.

This code runs PERFEKT for me. tnx man.

I have i little quiestion about this code.
IF i whant to paste the range to another document ,example
*C:\temp\test.xls sheet1*, how can i change the path to test.xls i your
code?. I am a beginner on this.. :)

And also , i whant the range to start att Line 5 in stead of , like to
day 2..

Best regards

Willie

"willie30" wrote in message

Hi

Have on problem i hope you pro can help me whith :)

Range A12:F12, needs to be copy to Sheet 2 A12:F12,

Next time i need to move again new values in A12:F12 to Sheet2 but
this time i need to bring the values one step down from A12:F12. and

gona do this over and over again. , It gonig to save values from

Sheet
1 to sheet 2 i a long list.

I hope some one understand what i whant.. :)

Best regards : Willie

--
willie30

willie30's Profile:

View this thread:

willie30
willie30's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=319149

willie30[_4_]

Copy and paste from one cell to same cell twice

Thanks Don.

I think you help me out here. I am now wery close to the end of th
document macro. :)

But in my case both are NOT OPEN.

If you have time you can help me out to solved the "smal" problem fo
me ,
thats is the last thing for me to do, the other things are now workin
fine.

Only if you have time, i looking allways for answers, beacause i try t
get better of Vb and you are :)

Best regards : Wille

Don Guillett Wrote:
try
Sub CopyData()
With Sheets("sheet2")
x = .Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row + 1
sheets("sheet1").Range("a12:f12").Copy .Range("A" & x)
End With

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"willie30" wrote i

message

Hi

Have on problem i hope you pro can help me whith :)

Range A12:F12, needs to be copy to Sheet 2 A12:F12,

Next time i need to move again new values in A12:F12 to Sheet

but