Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Input data from sheet to file and vv

What is the easiest way to put input data from some cells into a file, which
I can give a name.
And of course how do I call a file and put data from that file into the
appropriate cells.

Thanks i.a.
Ger

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

if manually typing (the easiest) is not an option..

then PLEASE try to be a bit more descriptive.
else how can we give you a sensible answer.

--
keepITcool