Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can 7 workers input Excel data into a Master Sheet?

I've read about Sharing, but what I really need is for several workers to use
a copy of my Master SS and input their own data, and have it automatically go
to my Master without conflicts about cell data duplication. Can Excel or
Access automatically adjust for multiple users inputting data at once?

Thanks in advance, and please forgive if the answer is plain and in front of
me and I just do not see it :)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In EXCEL 2007 the commands a-

Review

Changes group

Share Workbook

Editing tab

Place a green tick in the box marked:-

Allow changes by more than one user at the same time. This also allows
workbook merging.

OK.

If I were going to deploy this functionality I would test it very carefully
before deployment paying particular attention to what happens when one or
more users try to update the same field at the same time.

Thanks.