Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VB Editor in Excel

I messed up the windowing in the VBE. What can I do to restore defaults?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Your VBE settings are saved in this registry key. I suppose you could
rename it with Regedit to get the default settings.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VBA\6.0\Commo n

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
"Jared" wrote in message
|I messed up the windowing in the VBE. What can I do to restore defaults?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

close excel

run regedit.exe
goto HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VBA\6.0\Commo n

rightclick the value for "Dock" and select delete
close regedit

restart excel

--
keepITcool

?B?SmFyZWQ=?= wrote in message
:

I messed up the windowing in the VBE. What can I do to restore defaults?