Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Animation

How can I show animation on the Excel VBA form?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Depends on what you want:

I recently done some work on rapidly changing AutoShapes to obtain a 3D
experience in Excel. check www.gamesXL.tk. Please note that some
downloadables might be a little unstable.

ManualMan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Guess I should have said Web Browser control. A sampling of some answers to
this question from the past:
Hello,

it' s really easy. Use the "Gif89 1.0"-Control. You can get it on
http://www.schlotsoft.de/hauptseite.htm in the Corner "Für Programmierer -
VB6/C++ - Controls". Before you can use it, you have to register this
control with "regsvr32.exe"

Have a nice day
Peter from Tyrol, Austria
---------------

From: Efstratios Malasiotis )
Subject: Animated gif in a userform or spreadsheet ???

View this article only
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.excel.programming
Date: 2000/06/18

Hi Jonco,
I don't think that Excel itself can do this. You'll have to use a control
(Microsoft, third-party, your own).
For example you could use Microsoft Web Browser and use
WebBrowser1.Navigate="anigif.gif". Not a
good solution though.

HTH
Stratos

-------------------
You can view animated gifs and URLs through a VBA dialog, just add a webb
browser control to your form and use the navigate method to direct
it to the URL or animated gif:

With Me.WebBrowser1
.Navigate "d:\flame.gif"
End With

The browser control is contained in SHDOCVW.DLL (probably in your win\sys32
dir, if you have it installed)

Regards,

Andrew Baker.
-------------------

Did you try:

Add a Web Browser control to the form, then set it's contents to be the gif
in code:

Private Sub UserForm_Activate()

webbrowser1.Navigate "file://c:/mydir/myfile.gif"

End Sub

--------------------------
Hi Tom

You can not do that unless you use external components -like the webbrowser
component. The resource overhead hardly makes it worth it -my 0.02 only.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

Tom Ogilvy

"Andy pop" wrote in message
How can I show animation on the Excel VBA form?

Thanks.

cell animation macismom Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 May 17th 07 11:12 PM
Animation Weave New Users to Excel 1 December 7th 05 02:21 PM
Animation No Name Excel Programming 2 July 15th 04 11:14 PM
Animation Adam Klee Excel Programming 3 August 12th 03 01:15 PM
animation Adam Klee Excel Programming 0 August 12th 03 08:04 AM