Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default color of comment lines in vba

the comment lines in vba are in green color by default. is it possible to
change this
into red. I tried the help in excel vba and also searched google groups for
this and did not succeed.
thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

From VBA

Tools | Options | Editor Format | Comment Text
Set the Foreground colour to Red

"R.VENKATARAMAN" &&& wrote in message
the comment lines in vba are in green color by default. is it possible to
change this
into red. I tried the help in excel vba and also searched google groups
for
this and did not succeed.
thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Rob, it's been so long since I've seen green comments on my
laptop, as the (dark) green and (dark) blue is indistinguishable from black.
But I'd not choose Red as the poster asked for as that is the color for
syntax errors.

I'm leaving comments as green for the font, but changing the background
to yellow. Changing the background or fonts to lighter colors for the
other entities would be too distracting.

The help can be found in VBE Help (answer wizard): code color
---

"Rob van Gelder" wrote ///
From VBA