Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
R.VENKATARAMAN R.VENKATARAMAN is offline

Default color of comment lines in vba

thanks both of you.

David McRitchie wrote in message
Thanks Rob, it's been so long since I've seen green comments on my
laptop, as the (dark) green and (dark) blue is indistinguishable from

black.
But I'd not choose Red as the poster asked for as that is the color for
syntax errors.

I'm leaving comments as green for the font, but changing the background
to yellow. Changing the background or fonts to lighter colors for the
other entities would be too distracting.

The help can be found in VBE Help (answer wizard): code color
---

"Rob van Gelder" wrote ///
From VBA
Tools | Options | Editor Format | Comment Text
Set the Foreground colour to Red

"R.VENKATARAMAN" &&& wrote in message
the comment lines in vba are in green color by default. is it possible

change this into red.