rocky

Default Comment Flag Color

Is it possible to change the color of the cell comment flag from default red
to some other color? IF so please tell me how.
Chip Pearson

No, there is no way to change the color of the comment indicator
flag.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"rocky" wrote in message
Is it possible to change the color of the cell comment flag
from default red
to some other color? IF so please tell me how.

Michael

You might try the work-around on this site:
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Colour
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin