Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto execute a macro if a cell value=1 ?

Hi,
Thanks a lot for the assistance so far but I tried to enter the
following code but it doesn't work anyway. I have most probably done
something wrong but I cannot figure out what. The code looks as
follows:

Set i = Application.Intersect(Target, Range("B3"))
If Not i Is Nothing And Target.Value = 1 Then MacroX
Application.OnTime Now + TimeValue("00:01:00"), "MacroX"
End Sub

What I'm looking for is:
Execute the macro called MacroX every 60 seconds if the value in cell
B3 equals 1 (The macro I have done is normally executed with a button
located in a sheet called MySheet)

--
Sven
Sven's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9548

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You don't say what is not working, but put the Ontime command at the end of
MacroX, so as to reset the timer on completion of the current run.

Take a look at http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm for further
details.

--

HTH