Eric @ SEASH, Evansville

Default Auto-execute macro....

How can you get a macro to automatically execute as the file is being closed,
but before the file is saved ?
William Horton

You could put your code in the BeforeClose event of the ThisWorkbook sheet
module. You can then add to your code to see if the file has been saved or
not. You can check the files Saved property.

Bill Horton