Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Upload file to the internet

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to let my user upload an excel-file
to my website. Each user has a specific datafile (data.xls). Now he sends
it to me and I upload it in his directory on my website, but it would be
very useful if i can give him direct access via vba to upload the file (I
can code my website-password to give him access)

Any help is appreciated!
Jos Vens

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jos

Try something like this

Dim oBk As Workbook
Set oBk = ActiveWorkbook
oBk.SaveAs "http://www.rondebruin.com/tester.xls"

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Jos Vens" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to let my user upload an excel-file to my website. Each user has a specific datafile
(data.xls). Now he sends it to me and I upload it in his directory on my website, but it would be very useful if i can give him
direct access via vba to upload the file (I can code my website-password to give him access)

Any help is appreciated!
Jos Vens

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ron,

thanks for your reply but

how can I provide my password in the code (otherwise, the user will get no
access to the website)

my website is something like this:

where tpm29657 is my usercode and it has a password

the file must come in the folder
home-13.tiscali-business.nl/www/Download/Data/

Can you help me?

Jos

"Ron de Bruin" schreef in bericht

"Jos Vens" wrote in message

I would like to know if it is possible to let my user upload an
excel-file to my website. Each user has a specific datafile (data.xls).
Now he sends it to me and I upload it in his directory on my website, but
it would be very useful if i can give him direct access via vba to upload
the file (I can code my website-password to give him access)

Any help is appreciated!
Jos Vens

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have no luck using the password in the string but maybe it is working for you with a saveAs
"

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl