Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problem about Form....

I want to add a scroll bar to a textbox of a Form, I've changed the
Scrollbars in Property to "3. fmscrollbarsboth"...but no scrollbar was
displayed. Please kindly advise, thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What do you have for these properties?

WordWrap (I had false)
Enterkeybehavior (I had true)
multiline (I had true)

When I added enough text, the corresponding scrollbar showed up.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

i've tried but can't work....is there anything I've missed?

tks anyway!

"Dave Peterson" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D

ªü¤T wrote:

I want to add a scroll bar to a textbox of a Form, I've changed

the
Scrollbars in Property to "3. fmscrollbarsboth"...but no scrollbar

was
displayed. Please kindly advise, thanks.

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I got it now, the problem is that I have disabled the texbox input,
after enabled, it works, thanks....

"ªü¤T" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D