Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro newbie

Hi folks-

I have two sheets in my workbook: Data and Table. I would like to compile a
table based on my 5-cell range (A1:E1) in my Data sheet. However, I need
this data to appear in the next available cell in Column B on my Table sheet.
I've tried looking at previous responses to this similar question and have
failed miserably in an attempt to try to work this properly. Here is what I
have thus far:

Sub test1()

Sheets("Data").Select
Range("A1:E1").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Table").Select
Range("B10").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= _
False, Transpose:=False
End Sub

Thank you for sharing your VB knowledge with me.
Sincerely,
Joe

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

_
False, Transpose:=False
End Sub

Thank you for sharing your VB knowledge with me.
Sincerely,
Joe

A couple of possibilities:

Option Explicit

Sub MyCopy1()
Dim rCell As Range
With Application
With .ThisWorkbook
Set rCell = .Worksheets("Table").Range("B65536").End(xlUp).Off set(1, 0)
..Worksheets("Data").Range("A1:E1").Copy
rCell.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues
End With '.Thisworkbook
..CutCopyMode = False
End With 'Application
End Sub 'MyCopy1()

Sub MyCopy2()
Dim rCell As Range
Dim rSource As Range
With Application.ThisWorkbook
Set rCell = .Worksheets("Table").Range("B65536").End(xlUp).Off set(1,
0).Resize(1, 5)
rCell.Value = .Worksheets("Data").Range("A1:E1").Value
End With 'Application.ThisWorkbook
End Sub 'MyCopy2()

--
Return email address is not as DEEP as it appears