Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sharad Naik Sharad Naik is offline

Default Macro newbie

What to you mean by next available cell in Column B?
Do you mean the first available empty cell in coloumn B?

Sharad

"VB Newbie" <VB wrote in message
Hi folks-

I have two sheets in my workbook: Data and Table. I would like to compile
table based on my 5-cell range (A1:E1) in my Data sheet. However, I need
this data to appear in the next available cell in Column B on my Table
sheet.
I've tried looking at previous responses to this similar question and have
failed miserably in an attempt to try to work this properly. Here is what
have thus far:

Sub test1()

Sheets("Data").Select
Range("A1:E1").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Table").Select
Range("B10").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:=
_
False, Transpose:=False
End Sub

Thank you for sharing your VB knowledge with me.
Sincerely,
Joe