Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Workbook in a Server

Hi all

could you tell me how do you open the workbook that resides in a server,
it would be so helpfully for me if you send me the code please, i really need
it

I need that when a client open a workbook that was sent via email this
workbook open all the files that resides in a server

thanks, please somebody help me
my email addres is: