Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sharing workbook from the server 2003

I just created a microsoft excel file to be shared with LAN network users.
File is saved in the shared folder. File seems to be funtioning properly
except when other users are trying to upen up the shortcut from their
desktop. file upload a little slower than usual. and also "fail to save"
comes up when changes is being save.

Please HELP!

This is my first attempt to share a file or workbook over the network and
hope its not the last one. I would really appreciate any help i can get.
Thank you so very much. JULIUS