Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Save file to Web Server from Workbook on Web Page

Hello,

I have a web application with an Excel spreadsheet in an
ActiveX control that shows the spreadsheet to the user.
How can I allow the user to save the report results to a
directory on the web server, such as the directory where
the .xls file resides on the server?

I can do this with the Save As... Command from the IE
window, but I want to give the user something like a Save
As... dialog which defaults to the directory on the
Server where the workbook resides.

Is there a simple way to do this?

Thanks,
Abe