Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Use of forms in Excel causes crashing

Use of forms in Excel and unloading after they are shown, causes
Excel to crash, if used a lot. And mostly when exiting the spreadsheet.

Does anyone know how to prevent Excel from chrashing?
note: I already "unload" the forms instead of "hide" it after use.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You may have corrupted temp files created by the forms: clean up your temp
folder
Start--Run--%Temp% and then delete everything (make sure you have
completed all pending installs).

--
Charles
______________________

"Arjen Leine" <Arjen wrote in message
Use of forms in Excel and unloading after they are shown, causes
Excel to crash, if used a lot. And mostly when exiting the spreadsheet.

Does anyone know how to prevent Excel from chrashing?
note: I already "unload" the forms instead of "hide" it after use.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try using Rob Bovey's code cleaner
http://www.Appspro.com

If that does not solve the problem the only other thing I can suggest is to
recreate the form in case it has got itself corrupted.

regards
Charles
Decision Models
FastExcel 2.1 now available