Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default editing a form corresponded a specific range

hello all
I got this rang and I do unprotect it , I want this ShowDataForm to loop on
existing records and in some of the fileds the user will have the posibility
to insert new data where in the others they should be protected , the user
will have no possibility to insert a new record to this range .

how could I do it ?
thanks in advance

Rony

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming