Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with commission form

Thanks for your replys I am still only half way there. I will try to
explain what I am trying to do if you can help I appreciate it.

The column E3 should be the value of B3 X $100.00 or
=VLOOKUP(C30,Commtable,2,TRUE)*(D2) with ever is most and if there is no
value in E3 then it should be blank or zero. I have no computer training
and am trying to do this myself but it is a bigger project then I
though.

I will be glad to email worksheet if you would like me to

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I thought your formula was to create the value in E3 using a formula. But then
you say "if there is no value in E3", so I'm confused. Did you mean "no value
in B3"?

If so, the formula for E3 is

=IF(B3=0,0,MAX(B3*100,VLOOKUP(C30,CommTable,2,True )*D2))

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 11:23:00 -0700, Fleetwood Chapman
wrote:

Thanks for your replys I am still only half way there. I will try to
explain what I am trying to do if you can help I appreciate it.

The column E3 should be the value of B3 X $100.00 or
=VLOOKUP(C30,Commtable,2,TRUE)*(D2) with ever is most and if there is no
value in E3 then it should be blank or zero. I have no computer training
and am trying to do this myself but it is a bigger project then I
though.

I will be glad to email worksheet if you would like me to

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The column E3 should be the value of B3 X $100.00 or
=VLOOKUP(C30,Commtable,2,TRUE)*(D2) with ever is most and if there is no
value in B3 then it should be blank or zero. I have no computer training
and am trying to do this myself but it is a bigger project then I
though.

Sorry about confusion yes you are correct