Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fleetwood Chapman Fleetwood Chapman is offline

Default Help with commission form

Thanks for your replys I am still only half way there. I will try to
explain what I am trying to do if you can help I appreciate it.

The column E3 should be the value of B3 X $100.00 or
=VLOOKUP(C30,Commtable,2,TRUE)*(D2) with ever is most and if there is no
value in E3 then it should be blank or zero. I have no computer training
and am trying to do this myself but it is a bigger project then I
though.

I will be glad to email worksheet if you would like me to