Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Custom button face without clipboard?

I want to put a custom face on a button. Is the only way to do this
PasteFace? Can I not just specify a file path for the image.

The problem is I set up these toolbars on startup and dont want to clear
the clipboard.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I haven't used this, but . . .

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/286460
How To Set the Mask and Picture Properties for Office XP CommandBars

xl2002/3 have a picutre property so you should be able to load an image this
way without using the clipboard.

Of course this would require the image to be in a separate file. (you may be
able to get around that, but I can't say).

Tom Ogilvy

"Nigel" wrote in message
I want to put a custom face on a button. Is the only way to do this
PasteFace? Can I not just specify a file path for the image.

The problem is I set up these toolbars on startup and don't want to clear
the clipboard.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

you posted this 3 times.
check my elaborate reply with sample code
in your other post!

keepITcool